Rosenblatt Securities is pleased to announce its role as an advisor to GTS, a leading electronic market maker across global financial instruments and the largest designated market maker (DMM) at the New York Stock Exchange, on its acquisition of the ETF and wholesale market making business of Cantor Fitzgerald. The combination marries pioneer of retail and institutional ETF trading Reggie Browne and his partners with GTS’ innovative machine learning, artificial intelligence, and execution technology. Click here to view the press release.
The transaction once again demonstrates Rosenblatt’s deep domain expertise and relationships in capital markets tradingand financial technologies, with the ability to deliver value to the most sophisticated and demanding market participants and investors. Some of our other recent notable engagements in the capital markets space include serving as an advisor to:
- Euronext on its acquisition of FastMatch, an FX ECN platform
- Visible Alpha in its $38mn capital raise from a consortium of banks led by Goldman Sachs
- Thesys Technologies on its winning bid of the Consolidated Audit Trail Plan
- Pico Trading on its acquisition of AlgoSpan, a managed trading infrastructure, and real-time market data services provider
- Voltaire Capital on its acquisition of Caherciveen Partners, a fixed income electronic market maker
- GTS on its acquisition of Barclays’ NYSE Designated Market Maker trading business