- Influential equity-trading veteran Dr. Robert Barnes will step down as CEO of London Stock Exchange Group's Turquoise unit
- Booming market volumes spur a hiring spree at Citadel
- Why ESMA’s new plan for addressing primary-market outages falls short of the mark
- Will a banking lobbyist taking the top job mean a change in stance on equity-market-structure issues for French regulator AMF?
- International regulatory umbrella group IOSCO weighs in on rising retail participation in markets
- Market participants and authorities continue to wrestle with the impact of Brexit on OTC derivatives clearing
View the report