- The 40 venues we track executed 16.86% of pan-European on-venue turnover in February, down 98 bps m/m (-71 bps y/y).
- Periodic auctions (+8 bps) gained market share m/m, while dark MTFs (-87 bps) and ELP SIs (-19 bps) lost market share.
- Together, venues in our universe executed €10.55 billion per day, up 1.70% m/m (+21.07% y/y). Total on-venue (including displayed) trading climbed 7.63% m/m (+26.17% y/y) to €62.6 billion.
- Our universe accounted for 11.65% of consolidated turnover, including on-venue and OTC, down 64 bps m/m.
- Citadel's ELP SI hits record high volumes.
- Aquis steps into the dark with UBS MTF takeover.
View the report