- The 215 equities listed in both Canada and the US had average daily volume across both countries of 590.2 million shares in July (+4.28% m/m).
- Of this total, 344.4 million (+6.21% m/m) traded in the US and 245.9 million (+1.70% m/m) in Canada, for a US-CAD split of 58.3%-41.7%, compared with 57.3%-42.7% in June.
- The US OTC market traded 1.36% of the total value in single-listed Canadian securities, down 33 bps m/m.
- Market-wide Canadian ADV (including single-listed names) fell 2.39 % m/m (-13.44% y/y), to 790.0 million shares.
- Dark-pool market share rose 30 bps m/m (+89 bps y/y) in July, to 5.83%.
View the report