- ETP average daily volume fell 6.67% m/m (+44.51% y/y), to 2.44 bn, as the VIX average daily close dropped 21.89% m/m (+26.68% y/y), to 23.44.
- Average daily value traded slid 1.88% m/m (+4.33% y/y), to $153.6 bn.
- ETPs accounted for 21.75% of total equity ADV (-105 bps m/m) and 30.81% of ADVT (-13 bps m/m).
- The 20-most-active ETPs comprised 46.53% (+197 bps m/m) of total ETP volume and 10.12% (-4 bps m/m) of all equity volume.
- Cboe EDGX (+20 bps m/m) gained the most market share; Nasdaq PSX (-32 bps m/m) lost the most.
- Net ETP fund flows were positive for a seventh consecutive month (+$49.14 bn). US corporate fixed income funds (+$19.01 bn) led the way, followed by US equity funds (+$12.62 bn). Only currency
- (-$340 mn) and commodity (-$1.33 bn) funds suffered net outflows.
View the report