- The London Stock Exchange suffers an outage in smaller stocks twice in the same day.
- Deutsche Börse's CEO wanted to set up "a new European Nasdaq" with Euronext. Allowing German stocks to trade on Euronext's single order book would be more helpful.
- Euronext Clearing has onboarded five national stock exchanges, but will not offer interoperability to market participants who have grown used to it.
- The new CEO of a joint venture to operate a consolidated tape in European equities is, surprise, surprise, a senior Euronext executive.
- Christine Lagarde has a vision that could reverse Europe's fortunes. The ECB president wants a single regulator for all EU trading venues.
- Aquis has moved a venue on to its cloud-based matching engine. It has picked its stock exchange, rather than its much larger MTFs.
View the report