- Euronext’s Boujnah tells the French media that the clearing of equity trades will move to Italy this year
- The European Union’s institutions consider a €258-million-per-year revenue target for a pre-trade consolidated tape
- The UK’s Labour Party may force the country’s fixed-income-loving pension funds to invest in high-growth companies, but will they be listed or unlisted?
- Electronic liquidity providers are being incentivised to pull back from market making when volatility spikes, thanks to over-burdensome capital rules
- Aquis joins the group of exchanges with “Dark-to-Lit Sweep” order types as the firm seeks to increase the use cases for its dark book…
- …And Euronext, long an exponent of lit trading, announces that it too will open a dark book with a sweep order type
View the report