- As meme stocks wash out, DIY traders — sometimes with overconfidence — turn to zero-days-to-expiration options
- Hollywood meme-stock saga “Dumb Money” perpetuates busted myths but disappoints at the box office
- Listing exchanges are duking it out again for IPOs, in a potential sign of a capital-markets recovery
- MEMX launches the 17th US equity options exchange
- The backlash against SEC Chair Gensler’s equity-market-structure agenda reaches a new level of intensity
- Will Texas succeed in luring tax-averse Chicago trading firms, after a similar effort failed three years ago in New Jersey and New York?
- As the EU’s consolidated-tape negotiations near the finish line, lobbying over its UK equivalent heats up
- Nasdaq gets regulatory clearance for the first AI-powered exchange order type
- The World Federation of Exchanges warns crypto platforms not to call themselves the e-word.
View the report