- The 234 equities listed in both Canada and the US had average daily volume across both countries of 715.5 million shares in June (-13.60% m/m).
- Of this total, 408.5 million (-16.11% m/m) traded in the US and 307.0 million (-10.03% m/m) in Canada, for a US-CAD split of 57.1%-42.9%, compared with 58.8%-41.2% in June.
- The US OTC market traded 1.79% of the total value in single-listed Canadian securities, down 5 bps m/m.
- Market-wide Canadian ADV (including single-listed names) fell 9.32% m/m (-16.28% y/y), to 1.09 billion shares.
- Dark-pool market share increased 3 bps m/m (+27 bps y/y) in June, to 4.53%.
View the report