To apply to the below position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Rosenblatt Securities is seeking interns for immediate part-time and full-time summer 2020 to support a rapidly growing equity research team on Wall Street. This part time opportunity can be done remotely, and it can lead to a full-time equity research sales role.
The ideal candidate is comfortable with entry-level tasks while developing key skills to add to their growth. We are looking for someone who is a self starter, intellectually curious, detail oriented, and brings a passion to their work. This candidate will gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments. The candidate will gain exposure to many lines of businesses at the firm building their network of contacts on Wall Street.
Knowledge of basic marketing and sales, ability to respond quickly, accurately and efficiently to time-sensitive requests, familiarity with maintaining databases, and comfortable with quickly learning how to use/maintain various CRM/communication applications. The willingness and desire to acquire this skill set is required. This role will include sorting through large datasets, maintaining/logging client interactions, facilitating and organizing online communications, and assisting in the creation of sales and marketing content.
• Knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint required
• Knowledge of advanced MS Excel required (Pivot table, Vlookup, Index Match, short cuts)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to download and manage big data and parse into subsets that illustrate trends in the data
• Ability to rapidly get up to speed and eventually master CRM systems (i.e., Salesforce or SingleTrack) and communication platforms (i.e., Zoom)
• Open to learning how to host Zoom webinars and internal meetings end-to-end
• Knowledge of Python preferred
• Exposure to HTML
• Integrity, reliable, honest, humble and hardworking
• Keen attention to details
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to manage several projects at once
• Self-motivated and intellectually curious
• Firm first mentality
• Strong work ethic
• Curious and proactive work style, ability and desire to “figure it out” independently
• Ability to prioritize and consistently meet multiple deadlines
• Self-aware enough to know their limitations and possesses the confidence to know when to speak up and how to ask for help
• Problem solving skills and common sense
• Ability to observe processes and improve them in a way that increases efficiency
• Finds ways to reduce redundancy and integrates technologies to automate parts of our processes, while generating exception reporting to when human decision making is required
Rosenblatt Securities started as an independent NYSE floor broker in 1979 with a simple goal: help clients prosper with conflict-free advice and execution services. Since then, we have adapted, expanded and diversified to become a leading agency brokerage, investment-banking and research boutique. But we remain committed to our founding principles in everything we do: Be a trusted counterparty who safeguards clients' anonymity while minimizing information leakage and market impact.