To apply to the below position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Rosenblatt is a boutique TMT investment bank and brokerage firm based in New York City. The firm produces and distributes sell-side equity research focused on the TMT space, with a coverage universe encompassing Semiconductors, Internet Media, FinTech, Software, and Communications and Cloud Infrastructure. Our senior analysts have deep domain expertise, many having worked in the industries they now cover. We share a passion for offering our buy-side clients unique insights to help them realize their investment objectives. Our equity research team is supported by an experience sales team and sales traders, industry’s largest and most expert NYSE floor trading team and an award-winning market structure team.
We are seeking institutional sales associates for NYC and California. Minimum of two-years of experience required, but more experience is welcomed.
First and foremost, we are looking for a great teammate who will work alongside an experienced team of salespersons, traders and analysts and who is willing to both mentor and learn.
Institutional Equity Sales Associate Responsibilities Include:
· Work in a client-first, team environment.
· Conduct all of your interactions with colleagues and clients and guide your decision-making with unimpeachable integrity.
· Listen intentionally to your clients and customize your service to their unique needs.
· Grow client engagement in all of Rosenblatt’s products and services (research insights, analyst meetings, corporate meetings and Rosenblatt conferences)
· Become a Rosenblatt product expert so you can provide tailored offerings to clients.
· Learn and leverage our technology platforms to track client and prospect interests and increase your productivity.
· Grow business with existing accounts and open new accounts, by delivering best-in-class client service.
· Travel several times per month to client locations for meetings and entertainment.
What we Offer:
· Rosenblatt offers a family-friendly work environment that is filled with driven people all working on the same team to the same ends.
· The opportunity to learn, grow and contribute given our size and open-door and collaborative work environment. New ideas are welcomed.
· A hybrid-schedule option (NYC-location only) in the near-term.
· Compensation is paid as commission and is commensurate with experience and the strength of client relationships. Benefits include healthcare, dental, 401k participation with a defined match, PTO, VTO (volunteer time off), maternity and paternity leave.
Desired Qualifications Include:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field, and a minimum two (2) years of experience in the financial services industry, ideally in institutional sales.
· Strong analytical skills with the aptitude to absorb and distill large amounts of data