Canadian Trading Monthly
Monthly ETP Review
US Securities Volumes
February 28, 2020
- ICE reassures investors it’s not about to spend $30 billion to acquire eBay
- Cboe plans to launch its rival US equities closing facility next Friday - will brokers show up?
- A MEMX flex: heavyweights Goldman, Jane Street and JPMorgan buy stakes as the upstart exchange nears launch
- MIAX files its equities rules, paving the way for yet another US stock exchange competitor
- LSE Group runs the EU antitrust gauntlet again for its proposed buyout of Refinitiv
- Is “Reg NMS 2.0” buried in the SEC’s latest plan to “modernize" US consolidated data feeds?
- NYSE hints at a potential legal challenge to an SEC plan to upend governance of consolidated data plans
- The SEC’s disapproval of EDGA’s asymmetric speed bump sets up an interesting decision on IEX’s proposed latency-advantaged order type
- Nasdaq presses its plan to concentrate trading of thinly traded issues on listing markets
- The SEC’s “Crypto Mom” charts a safe-harbor path for industry startups