- The 27 venues we track executed 15.33% of pan-European on-venue turnover in April, down 140 bps m/m (+60 bps y/y)
- Dark MTFs and ELP SIs gained market share last month, while periodic auction market share declined slightly
- Together, the venues in our universe executed €7.44 billion per day, down 36.33% m/m (+13.15% y/y). Total on-venue trading, including displayed activity, fell 42.16% m/m (+8.51% y/y) to €48.5 billion. Our universe accounted for 10.03% of consolidated turnover, including on-venue and OTC, up 10 bps m/m
- Cboe Europe trials new pricing scheme for its CXE lit book to combat market share decline
- SIX Swiss Exchange plans trading-at-last session
Link to Full Report.