- Market share for the 14 dark multilateral trading facilities in our universe fell 104 bps m/m in November, to 5.03% of pan-European consolidated turnover.
- Dark MTFs executed €3.67 billion per day, down 19.03% m/m. Consolidated turnover decreased at a lesser rate of 2.21% m/m to €73.0 billion daily.
- Systematic internalizer ADVT rose 0.59% m/m to €15.0 billion. The six electronic-liquidity-provider SIs that report to us traded €1.59 billion per day in November, accounting for 2.18% of total volume, a third consecutive monthly record.
- Turquoise makes tweaks to its periodic-auction and market-on-close offering following regulatory guidance and customer feedback.
- We add trading-at-last data from a host of European stock exchanges and volumes from Cboe’s 3C closing-auction alternative.
December 16, 2019
June 30, 2022Market Structure News Digest
June 28, 2022Let There Be Light - European Edition
June 23, 2022Let There Be Light - US Edition
June 21, 2022Canadian Trading Monthly