- October average daily turnover grew 1.31% m/m to €74.7 billion
- The average daily closing value of the VSTOXX grew 1.47% m/m to 15.84 and the FTSE 100 IVI rose 3.50% m/m to 14.62.
- Dark pools hit a new record of 5.94% in October. Lit books, over-the-counter activity and periodic auctions also gained market share. Systematic internalisers and closing and opening auctions lost share.
- Nasdaq Stockholm posted the largest m/m gain in pan-European on-venue market share, while SIX Swiss and Euronext Amsterdam suffered the biggest losses.
- Only Euronext Paris and Borsa Italiana gained significant share in their home indices. The London Stock Exchange, Euronext Brussels and Nasdaq Helsinki suffered the steepest declines
November 8, 2019
February 2, 2023US Securities Volumes: January 2023
January 26, 2023Let There Be Light - US Edition
January 23, 2023European Securities Volumes: December and 2022 Year-In-Review
January 20, 2023Canadian Trading Monthly
January 20, 2023Rosenblatt's Monthly ETP Review: 2022 Year-In-Review