Canadian Trading Monthly
Monthly ETP Review
US Securities Volumes
November 8, 2019
- October average daily turnover grew 1.31% m/m to €74.7 billion
- The average daily closing value of the VSTOXX grew 1.47% m/m to 15.84 and the FTSE 100 IVI rose 3.50% m/m to 14.62.
- Dark pools hit a new record of 5.94% in October. Lit books, over-the-counter activity and periodic auctions also gained market share. Systematic internalisers and closing and opening auctions lost share.
- Nasdaq Stockholm posted the largest m/m gain in pan-European on-venue market share, while SIX Swiss and Euronext Amsterdam suffered the biggest losses.
- Only Euronext Paris and Borsa Italiana gained significant share in their home indices. The London Stock Exchange, Euronext Brussels and Nasdaq Helsinki suffered the steepest declines
Back To List
January 27, 2020Let There Be Light - US Edition
January 27, 2020Let There Be Light - European Edition
January 23, 2020Canadian Trading Monthly
January 17, 2020Rosenblatt's Monthly ETP Review: 2019 Year-In-Review