To apply to the below position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a culture of excellence, integrity and putting clients’ needs above our own for over four decades and are in the process of steadily building a best-in-class Global Tech boutique research business. The research unit complements our established agency-only trading business, which boasts the largest market share among all NYSE floor brokers while also recognized as being innovators in electronic trading, FinTech and market structure analysis. We have evolved faster and more successfully than peers by being humble, listening to our clients, and putting their needs first as we adapt to a rapidly changing world. We are applying that same winning formula to our comparatively new research business (founded in late 2014), as we embrace change, focus on being deeply expert, and as a boutique remain flexible.
What we look for in our analysts:
· Adaptable, collaborative, flexible, curious, proactive, intellectually honest and a strong desire to be the best
· Deep domain knowledge, preferably some industry experience
· Creativity and commitment to add value to institutional clients, such as offering unique access to experts or private company peers of coverage
· Relationships: industry, corporate and investors
What we offer:
· A platform with a 42+ year track record of integrity, leveraging technology and adapting to change
· A research-driven boutique with a consistent and steady growth CAGR of 20%+
· A team approach where collaboration is in our DNA
· A professional management team & tools such as: BlueMatrix, FactSet & Singletrack (Salesforce-based CRM)
· A top tier client list with experienced traders and research sales that have Global Tech expertise
· Flexibility to work from our Wall Street headquarters or anywhere in the United States and for more family time/work-life balance
· Demonstrated track record of consistently producing high quality, differentiated research and have a monetizable franchise with institutional investors.
· Series 7, 63, 86 and 87
Qualified candidates please contact our Director of Research Mike Kiernan directly at email@example.com