To apply to the below position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Rosenblatt Securities is seeking self-motivated, highly performing research associate to join one of the fastest growing research teams on Wall Street, at our Noida Office.
We aspire to be the go-to shop for global tech and define technology very broadly to include where the puck is going vs. where it’s been, we are disruptors, we innovate and embrace change. The ideal candidate is comfortable with entry-level tasks while developing key skills to add to their growth and someone who is intellectually curious, detail-oriented, and brings a passion to their work. This candidate will gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments and we also support online training courses.
Technical Skills that you need to bring to the table:
- Strong financial modeling skills (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Mastery of advanced MS Excel required (Pivot table, VLOOKUP, Index Match, short cuts)
- Mastery of MSWord and PowerPoint required
- Ability to download and manage big data and parse it into subsets that illustrate trends in the data
- Ability to rapidly get up to speed and eventually master CRM systems (Salesforce or SingleTrack)
- Ability to rapidly get up to speed and eventually master Research Publishing systems(Blue Matrix)
- Open to learning how to host Zoom webinars and internal meetings end-to-end as we do client webinars and podcasts regularly.
- Knowledge of Python preferred
- Exposure to HTML
Soft Skills that you must possess:
- Integrity, reliability and grit
- Keen attention to details
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage several projects at once, prioritize and consistently meet multipledeadlines
- Self-motivated and intellectually curious
- Firm first and client service mentality
- Strong work ethic
- Curious and proactive work style, ability and desire to “figure it out” independently
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, verbally as well as electronically and works well with remote offices
- A passion for investing in stocks, intellectual maturity, and an endless desire to learn
- Willingness to go the “extra mile” to find the right answer and provide our clients best-in-class research
- Ability to think outside the box and complete projects with minimal instruction
- Team player that pitches in without being asked
- Willingness and ability to work long hours