To apply to the below position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Rosenblatt Securities is looking for an Investment Banking Analyst for the FinTech Banking Division.
This position, based in NY City, offers an unparalleled opportunity to work as part of a small team on corporate finance and capital markets deals, providing solid exposure to senior bankers and clients’ C-suite teams. You will be exposed to rigorous training, hands-on learning opportunities, regular mentoring and feedback, and numerous career development opportunities.
· Participate in the execution of private and public company equity and debt financings and M&A transactions
· Perform financial modeling – build operating models, merger models, and valuation models using discounted cash flow, precedent transaction, and comparable companies analysis
· Prepare pitch books and deal materials, including confidential information memorandums, management presentations, and prospectuses
· Analyze detailed corporate and financial information and conduct due diligence
· Attending C-level client meetings
· Conduct industry research, discovering trends, and managing the distribution of research, including monthly reports and viewpoints
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance from an accredited college or university with a3.5 GPA or higher
· Exceptional modeling skills using Excel and creating presentations using PowerPoint
· Strong corporate finance, accounting, quantitative, and business writing skills
· Interest in and knowledge about the FinTech sector
· Ability to multi-task and motivation to work as a team player
· Currently living in New York, or be willing to relocate
· 0-3 years of relevant finance experience, preferably in investment banking, accounting, corporate finance
About the Company
Rosenblatt Securities is a research and investment banking boutique and agency-only institutional brokerage firm offering financial services.
We pride ourselves for the culture of excellence, integrity, and putting clients’ needs above our own for over four decades and are in the process of steadily building a best-in-class FinTech Banking business. The Banking division complements our equity research and established agency-only trading business, which boasts the largest market share among all NYSE floor brokers while also being recognized as being the innovator in electronic trading, FinTech, and market structure analysis. We have evolved faster and more successfully than peers by being humble, listening to our clients, and putting their needs first as we adapt to a rapidly changing world. We are applying this winning formula across all our businesses, as we embrace change, focus on being deeply expert, and as a boutique, remain flexible.
About the FinTech Banking Group
Our banking group provides a full suite of advisory and capital markets capabilities to FinTech clients. Our team is united with the shared goal of enabling the Fintech community to achieve its full potential. We bring unequaled domain expertise and a laser focus on capital markets and financial technology to help private and public companies with equity or debt capital raising, IPO advisory, Secondaries, M&A, strategic advisory, due diligence, and share repurchases.