To apply to the below position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rosenblatt Securities is seeking interns for immediate part time and full time summer 2022 to support a rapidly evolving team of equity research analysts on Wall Street in the US. The ideal candidate is comfortable with entry level tasks while developing skills which could lead to a full time role as am equity research associate.
Knowledge of basic accounting, US GAAP and the ability to build and a maintain a 3-statement model strongly preferred.
The willingness and desire to acquire this skill set is required. This role will include primary research such as surveys,web-scraping, model-building and otherwise. We will be collecting resumes to review and plan to reach out to candidates in March of 2022 for summer placements with flexible start dates based on your school year. This opportunity could lead to year round part time opportunities, for the right candidate based on performance and fit during the summer. We use this program as a feeder for future full-time hires in research, sales or trading.
• Knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint required
• Knowledge of advanced MS Excel required (Pivot table, Vlookup, Index Match, short cuts)
• Strong writing and grammar
• Ability to download and manage big data and parse into subsets that illustrate trends in the data
• Ability to rapidly get up to speed and eventually master CRM systems (Salesforce or SingleTrack)
• Ability to rapidly get up to speed and eventually master Research Publishing systems (BlueMatrix or Analec)
• Knowledge of Python preferred
• Exposure to HTML
• Integrity, reliable, honest and hardworking
• Keen attention to details
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to manage several projects at once
• Self-motivated and intellectually curious
• Firm first mentality
• Strong work ethic
• Curious and proactive work style, ability and desire to “figure it out” independently
• Ability to prioritize and consistently meet multiple deadlines
Description: Rosenblatt Securities started as an independent NYSE floor broker in 1979 with a simple goal: help clients prosper with conflict-free advice and execution services. Since then, we have adapted, expanded and diversified to become a leading agency brokerage, investment-banking and research boutique. But we remain committed to our founding principles in everything we do: Be a trusted counterparty who safeguards clients' anonymity while minimizing information leakage and market impact