To apply to the below position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Rosenblatt Securities is seeking interns for immediate part time and full time summer 2020 to support a rapidly evolving team of equity research analysts on Wall Street in the US. The ideal candidate is comfortable with entry level tasks while developing skills which could lead to a full time role as am equity research associate.
Knowledge of basic accounting, US GAAP and the ability to build and a maintain a 3-statement model strongly preferred.
The willingness and desire to acquire this skill set is required. This role will include primary research such as surveys,web-scraping, model-building and otherwise.
• Knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint required
• Knowledge of advanced MS Excel required (Pivot table, Vlookup, Index Match, short cuts)
• Strong writing and grammar
• Ability to download and manage big data and parse into subsets that illustrate trends in the data
• Ability to rapidly get up to speed and eventually master CRM systems (Salesforce or SingleTrack)
• Ability to rapidly get up to speed and eventually master Research Publishing systems (BlueMatrix or Analec)
• Knowledge of Python preferred
• Exposure to HTML
• Integrity, reliable, honest and hardworking
• Keen attention to details
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to manage several projects at once
• Self-motivated and intellectually curious
• Firm first mentality
• Strong work ethic
• Curious and proactive work style, ability and desire to “figure it out” independently
• Ability to prioritize and consistently meet multiple deadlines
Description: Rosenblatt Securities started as an independent NYSE floor broker in 1979 with a simple goal: help clients prosper with conflict-free advice and execution services. Since then, we have adapted, expanded and diversified to become a leading agency brokerage, investment-banking and research boutique. But we remain committed to our founding principles in everything we do: Be a trusted counterparty who safeguards clients' anonymity while minimizing information leakage and market impact