Wednesday, April 13, 2011
The Fragmentation Debate
• Is fragmentation good or bad for the market?
• Does the proliferation of multiple venues help or hinder liquidity and price discovery?
• Senior market participants weigh in on the pros and cons of fragmentation
* Alison Crosthwait, Director, Global Trading Research, Instinet
* Torstein M. Braaten, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, TriAct Canada Marketplace
Dan Kessous, COO, Chi-X Canada
* Richard Carleton, Head of Development and Operations, CNSX
* Evan Young, Head of DMA and Algorithmic Trading, Scotia Capital
Location: St Andrews Club
150 King Street West, 27th Floor
The Sun Life Tower
Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2011
more events »